• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 bugs - text annotations & export
(03-19-2017, 09:05 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I have a fix in place for the issue with < and > turning pages. This is because those are mapped to pedal actions by default (left arrow/right arrow, which is something most pedals send) and I didn't have code in place to ignore those keys when typing in text for a text annotation.  Once the next update is released, you won't encounter this anymore. If you need a workaround for now, remove those key mappings in the pedal action settings.

I can't seem to reproduce any issues with changing text annotation properties and not seeing them reflected immediately. Are you changing the font? I've only been testing with the system default font.  Some fonts like monospace don't support bold and italic, so if you toggle those on, nothing will happen. I should probably make the code smarter so that the buttons are disabled for fonts that don't support bold and/or italic.

Thanks,
Mike

Yep, definitely using different fonts (san serif, condensed light, medium, etc.). I'll choose bold, but the text doesn't appear be bold while typing. After saving, sometimes it then appears as bold, but sometimes not.
Same with italic. However, when I go back after saving and reselect the text I wanted to be bold and select bold again, it will then sometimes become bold, although not always. It's really hit and miss. And I haven't even been drinking ;-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by domgi - 03-14-2017, 07:54 AM
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by itsme - 03-14-2017, 08:31 AM
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by domgi - 03-14-2017, 10:05 AM
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by itsme - 03-14-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by domgi - 03-15-2017, 07:24 AM
RE: 2 bugs - text annotations & export - by Alan Evans - 03-19-2017, 09:35 AM