• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChordPro: two cases of rendering problems
Hi, 

there are some weird rendering issues with chordpro files:

Please note that in the lower part some part of the line isn't even on the screen.
The chordpro file is the follwing 
Code:
{title:Hotel California}
{subtitle:Eagles}
{key: C}
{comment: 134 bpm für Achtel, 4/4}

{comment:Intro}
[Am] [E7] [G] [D] [F] [C] [Dm] [E7]

|[Am] On a dark desert highway _|[E7] cool wind in my hair _|
|[G] Warm smell of colitas _|[D] rising up through the air _|
|[F] Up ahead in the distance, _|[C] I saw a shimmering light _|
|[Dm] My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim,|[E7] I had to stop for the night _|

|[Am] There she stood in the doorway, _|[E7] I heard the mission bell _|
|[G] Then I was thinking to myself this could be |[D]Heaven or this could be Hell _|
|[F] Then she lit up a candle _|[C] and she showed me the way _|
|[Dm] There were voices down the corridor, _|[E7] I thought I heard them say _|

{soc}
{comment:Refrain 1}
|[F] Welcome to the Hotel Cali-|[C]fornia, _ _ Such a |[E7]lovely place _ _ Such a |[Am]lovely face _ _ _|[F]Plenty of room at the Hotel Cali-|[C]fornia _ _ Any|[Dm]time of year (Any time of year), you can |[E7]find it here  _ _ _|
{eoc}

|[Am] Her mind is Tiffany twisted, _|[E7] she got the Mercedes Benz
_|[G] She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys _|[D] that she calls friends _
|[F] How they dance in the courtyard, _|[C] sweet summer sweat
_|[Dm] Some dance to remember, _|[E7] some dance to forget _|

|[Am] So I called up the captain, _|[E7] "Please bring me my wine" _|
[G] He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since |[D]nineteen sixty nine" _|
|[F] And still those voices are calling from _|[C]far away _ _|
|[Dm] Wake you up in the middle of the night _|[E7] just to hear them say _|

{soc}
{comment:Refrain 2}
|[F] Welcome to the Hotel Cali-|[C]fornia, _ _ Such a|[E7]lovely place _ _ Such a|[Am]lovely face _ They|
|[F]livin' it up at the Hotel Cali-|[C]fornia _ What a
|[Dm]nice surprise, (what a nice surprise), Bring you|[E7]alibis
{eoc}

|[Am] Mirrors on the ceiling, _|[E7]the pink champagne on ice _|
|[G] And she said, "We are all just prisoners here |[D] of our own device" _|
|[F] And in the master's chambers _|[C] they gathered for the feast _|
|[Dm] They stab it with their steely knives but they |[E7]just can't kill the beast_|
|[Am] Last thing I remember, _|[E7] I was running for the door _|
|[G] I had to find the passage back to the |[D]place I was before _|
|[F] "Relax," said the night man, "We are pro-|[C]grammed to receive _|
|[Dm] You can check out any time you like, _|[E7] but you can never leave _|

{soc}
{comment:Refrain 1}
|[F] Welcome to the Hotel Cali-|[C]fornia, _ _ Such a |[E7]lovely place _ _ Such a |[Am]lovely face _ _ _|[F]Plenty of room at the Hotel Cali-|[C]fornia _ _ Any|[Dm]time of year (Any time of year), you can |[E7]find it here  _ _ _|
{eoc}

{comment:Outro}
[Am] [E7] [G] [D] [F] [C] [Dm] [E7] [Am]

With another one there is the [Dm] put into a separate line instead of being place on top of al[Dm]ways.

Code:
{title:All My Loving}
{subtitle:Beatles}
{key:C}
[---]Close you [Dm]eyes and I'll [G7]kiss you, to[C]morrow I'll [Am]miss you, re[F]member I'll al[Dm]ways be [Bb]true [G7]
And then [Dm]while I'm [G7]away, I'll write [C]home every [Am]day, and I'll [F]send all my [G7]loving to [C]you
[---]I'll [Dm]pretend I am [G7]kissing, the [C]lips I am [Am]missing, and [F]hope that my [Dm]dreams will come [Bb]true [G7]
And then [Dm]while I'm [G7]away, I'll write [C]home every [Am]day, and I'll [F]send all my [G7]loving to [C]you
{soc}
All my [Am/C]loving, [C+]I will send to [C]you all my [Am/C]loving, [C+]darling I'll be [C]true
{eoc}

[C]1 2 3 4 [F]1 2 3 4  1 2 3 4 [C]1 2 3 4  1 2 3 4 [G7]1 2 3 4  1 2 3 4  [C]1 2 3 4   1

[---]Close you [Dm]eyes and I'll [G7]kiss you, to[C]morrow I'll [Am]miss you, re[F]member I'll al[Dm]ways be [Bb]true [G7]

{soc}
All my [Am/C]loving, [C+]I will send to [C]you all my [Am/C]loving, [C+]darling I'll be [C]true
All my [Am/C]loving, [C+]all my loving [C]ooooh all my [Am/C]loving, [C+]I will send [C]to you.
{eoc}

If you need more information about settings or hardware please let me know (Android tablett 4.4 with 13.3" screen)
Martin
I can't reproduce either of those issues with my latest changes, so I believe it should be fixed in v1.8.1. It would be great if you can test it after the update is released.

Thanks,
Mike