• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impossible to edit Setlist name once created?
Maybe I am missing something (it wouldn't be the first time), but is it really impossible to edit a Setlist name once it is created?
Selecting a Setlist and choosing Edit only permits to change and reorder files in it...
The only way I found is to create a new Setlist (with the changes) before deleting the old one from the upper-right drop-down menu...
Also that drop-down menu does not remove songs from the Setlist as it states, we have to select every file first before choosing to delete them!
Is that right?
If you right-click the setlist then tap the overflow menu at the top right, you will see an option for "Rename".

If you want to remove songs from the Setlist on the library screen, you do need to select every song first. Otherwise you have to edit the setlist and make the changes in the editor. The editor has a clear button to remove all songs at once if that is what you are trying to do.
(04-03-2017, 07:43 AM)Zuberman Wrote: If you right-click the setlist then tap the overflow menu at the top right, you will see an option for "Rename".

If you want to remove songs from the Setlist on the library screen, you do need to select every song first. Otherwise you have to edit the setlist and make the changes in the editor. The editor has a clear button to remove all songs at once if that is what you are trying to do.

Ah, ok so once again I've been tricked!
No, all I wanted was to find that Rename Setlist function Wink
But why isn't Rename just simply in the Setlist's menus choices like with all other tabs?
BTW there is a doubling for creating a new Setlist (+NEW in Tab view, and also +NEW SETLIST in EDIT menu, that bugs with escape key)
Also in French we use a lot of L' as a contraction of LE or LA, but I can't get it to work in Articles to ignore, even if I add a space between the words!

Thanks for considering,
Dominic