• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Touch Actions Not Working
I've just noticed that the touch actions don't seem to be working correctly (as before). The default ones like next and previous page are OK, but I have next and previous song assigned to bottom centre and bottom left. These don't seem to be working the way they used to. They now only work if I either select load all or have "load next song" selected in the library settings.

Was this a deliberate change? Personally I think I prefer the old behaviour. If I use load all then the next song looks like a new page of the current song as it becomes visible at the bottom of the page. If I have load next song selected then next page can accidentally move to the next song. I prefer having to make the decision to touch the "next song" position to move on.

Regards

Andy

PS I seem to think this has been discussed before, but I can't find it. So sorry for repeating myself if it has.
I can't get the top right/left to bring up next and previous song either, main library or setlist, w/wo auto load next song selected, performance/overlay modes. Top/bottom center seem to work ok. Putting previous song top center doesn't work either and using go to end of song works but causes the left corner to go to start when setup has go to previous there  [go to start not selected for any position].
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
I can get the top left/right to work but only if I have auto load next song selected. I think all the touch zones work for me. It just won't load the next or previous song unless I do a load all of a collection/setlist or have auto load next song enabled.

Andy
I have time to select the next song so don't use the load all function.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
This was a change in behavior as I thought it unusual that you could change the song when not in a setlist without "Auto Load Next Song" enabled. I've gotten feedback from a number of users now that they want the old behavior back, so i'm reverting back to the old way in the next update. It's taken me longer to finish this update than I would like, but I'm on track to have it done this weekend. I apologize if this has caused any problems for you guys.

Mike
OK, thanks Mike.

I thought we had talked about this before. I don't use the feature that often, so had forgotten it had changed, but when I do use it I prefer the old way of operating.

Regards

Andy