• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone use a Donner page turn pedal?
(04-29-2017, 04:24 AM)jeffn1 Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 05:55 PM)gerryfitz Wrote:
(04-28-2017, 08:00 AM)Steve B. Wrote: Many Bluetooth devices have a 'timeout' built in to save battery, but from the Amazon listing, this doesn't seem to have one.
Even so, 15 seconds would be a ridiculously short duration!
I suggest contacting the manufacturer, and quickly...while you can still return it if necessary.

EDIT:

After reviewing the manufacturer's website, I'd say if it doesn't work right from the get-go, you are screwed...support seems to be non-existent.
Return it if you can.

I have tried this on three separate tablets with the same result, time to drop off varied from 10 seconds to 30 seconds, but same happened on all three.
Fortunately I bought this from Amazon so have used their returns policy and sent it back for a full refund.
The pedal itself looked solid enough and I suppose for those that got one that worked it is good value, i may have just been unlucky.

I had drop out problems when I tried bluetooth pedals.  I gave up on bluetooth and went back to a wired Billipro.  I have been satisfied with it.

To be fair, I have used an Airturn BT-105 for over 3 years and it has been fine. I thought the battery was on the way out so bought this for a spare.

Gerry

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone use a Donner page turn pedal? - by gerryfitz - 04-29-2017, 04:27 AM