• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One letter in alphabetical short-cut list brings up wrong group
Here's an odd one.  I created a lengthy set list.  Using the alphabetical list on the right, I quickly navigate to the correct areas, with apparently only one exception:

When I click on "S," I am navigated to the list of tunes beginning with "I."

This problem does not occur with any other letters in the set list. Nor does the problem occur when I am in the general library.

I assume that I accidentally did something to cause this odd behavior.

How do I fix it?
I've seen some quirky behavior with the alphabet list in the Windows 10 version because Microsoft's library doesn't seem to always scroll correctly. Please long press your setlist and select Share->Share song list. This will generate a .mss file. Please either post it here or email it to mike@zubersoft.com. I will then test with your setlist (it will create placeholder songs for me when I import).

Thanks,
Mike
I tried testing the setlist you provided on both my PC and Surface Pro 4. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any problems on either. What kind of device are you currently using?

Thanks,
Mike
(09-20-2018, 03:13 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I tried testing the setlist you provided on both my PC and Surface Pro 4. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing any problems on either. What kind of device are you currently using?

Thanks,
Mike

I am using a Surface Pro (most recent version).