• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[1.8.1] Delete Notes ?
I did not find a possiblity to delete notes. I only can hide them from beeing shown.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

---------------------------------------------------------
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-P1325, Android 4.1.1
13" - Point of View POV_TAB-I1345, Android 5.1.1
Microsoft Surface Pro 4; Windows 10
Phone: Motorola Moto G3, Android 6.0
What notes do you want to delete?
Notes from the original sheet or annotations?
If you want to remove the notes from the sheet the best solution would be to draw a filled rectangle, since u can't delete anything from the file.
The notes that are defined in mobilesheets using the special button.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If you tap that button, it should pop up a dialog that lets you edit what notes are shown. Different notes can be shown when the song is loaded individually, or as part of a setlist. If you are loading the song as part of a setlist, you have to use the dropdown to switch between the individual song notes, and the setlist song notes.
Mike, I think what he is saying is that you can not delete delete a note box. I ran across this some time ago, but it had slipped my mind to mention it.

If you create a note and then decide you no longer need it, all you can do is delete the text within the box that contains the text, not the box itself - once created the box is permanently there.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(05-28-2017, 08:02 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: Mike, I think what he is saying is that you can not delete delete a note box.  I ran across this some time ago, but it had slipped my mind to mention it.

If you create a note and then decide you no longer need it, all you can do is delete the text within the box that contains the text, not the box itself - once created the box is permanently there.

Yes, that's what I meant.
I've made the change so that if you clear the notes for a song, it will completely remove the notes entry from the database, so an empty box will no longer be displayed.

Thanks,
Mike
Thanks for that Mike.  I have  number of charts that now have an empty box (for all sorts of reasons) and it would be nice to get rid of them Smile .

I'm currently holding off the latest update, since there appears to be a number of users for whom it's not working well and I have some important gigs coming up.  I presume you'll sort out these problems and this change will appear in the next release?
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Yes, I'm doing my best to get the next couple updates finished tonight actually. I'll post the change logs when I'm done.
Thanks for solving!
Great program!