• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
trial?
Hello there.
I purchased the MSPro Android version, and I'd like to try the Windows version. But I can't see that option in the Microsoft Store. Only buy and promotional code options are available.

Is there any way to try the app?
Thanks!
If you search for "About your PC" , what version of Windows 10 are you currently running? The minimum version is 1607 and the latest version is 1703. If you are running an earlier version, you will need to update Windows 10 before you can install MobileSheets. If that's not the issue, I'll need a little more information about the device you are trying to install the Windows 10 version on.

Mike
(06-06-2017, 05:48 PM)Zuberman Wrote: If you search for "About your PC" , what version of Windows 10 are you currently running? The minimum version is 1607 and the latest version is 1703. If you are running an earlier version, you will need to update Windows 10 before you can install MobileSheets.  If that's not the issue, I'll need a little more information about the device you are trying to install the Windows 10 version on.

Mike

Hi, Mike. It seems that's not the issue: the current installed version is 1607.
The device is a dual boot Cube iWork 10 Flagship (vendor link), if this helps.
Thank you!
If you are logged in to the Microsoft store with your main account, then I really can't explain why the trial is not accessible for you. If you want to go ahead and purchase the app, I can ensure that you will get a refund if the app does not meet your needs.

Mike
Hi again.
I've logged out from the Windows Store, searched the app and the trial appeared. Then, I was asked to login with my account and the downloading started.
Just for you to inform, I'd like to compare the MobileSheets performance running on Windows and Android in the same device (as said, I'm using a dual boot tablet). My songs database is actually very large (around 25MB), and I've getting some issues handling it with Android. So, wanted to try it in Windows.
Due to the 8 songs trial limitation, I couldn't compare the performance. So any experience/comment on this would be more than welcome.
Thanks!