• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
annotations
Bonjour
when i save news annotation, it's get back automaticly to the album! Why ?
thanks
Which version of MobileSheetsPro are you running? It sounds like a crash is occurring and it's sending you back to the library screen afterward. If you are running the latest version, I'll need additional information. Does this happen with any song you annotate? If you create a brand new song and annotate it, does the same problem occur?

Thanks,
Mike
Bonjour.
I'm running version 1.8.8.
Yes it's happen with any song.
Yes the same problem occur whith abrand wen song.

I wish you a sunny sunday.
Thanks for your help and excuse my bad english.
jjb
It sounds like an error may be occurring while saving out the annotations. Is there any chance you can send me a library backup file? If not, I may need to get my hands on a copy of your database file instead. To get that, go to Settings->Storage->Expose Database, then copy mobilesheets.db from the storage location and email it to me.

Thanks,
Mike
The last database is 53 927 kb.
Is it possible such a mail to you ?
thanks
Unfortunately, 54 MB is larger than most email clients allow. You will need to upload it to cloud storage and share a link with me if possible.

Thanks,
Mike
Bonjour.
Yous can find the link (wetransfer) of the latest database.
Thaks for your help.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/2f3ec32...759/2abcd7
I restored your library backup and was able to annotate multiple songs without any errors. This means that the problem you are facing seems to be related either to your installation or device, and not the library. In that case, I'm going to need you to try to uninstall and reinstall the app. Then you can restore your library backup and try to annotate again. If that doesn't fix it the problem, then I'm not sure exactly why your device is behaving that way. What kind of device are you currently running on and what Android OS version is it running?

Thanks,
Mike
i'm running android kitkat samsung p900 12'
i'll try to uninstall and reinstall.
thanks
Bonjour.
I'have uninstalled and reinstalled mobilesheet pro.
I have the same problem: when I save annotations, it's go back to the page ''album''
I don't undersand why ?
please help me
thanks
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12 as well, but it's running version 5.0.2. Is there a reason you haven't updated the OS version yet? I don't think that's the cause of the issue, but it's the only difference I can think of as I'm testing with the same device. Do you have a bluetooth pedal connected? Have you tried completely disabling bluetooth and wifi and seeing if the problem remains? Do you have any other applications running in the background