• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny with new posts
Hi
Just reporting a funny with the web site.

I tend to read most posts everyday (I look in the forums that have a red outlined folders). Clicking on the red folder allows me to see the new posts because there are shown in bold black text

Today, I had red 3 folders but, when examined, none of them contained new posts e.g.

1. News - "MobileSheets v1.8.9 (Android + Windows 10) and MSPro Companion v2.6.1 Released" was last modified 07-16-2017, 04:25 AM
  2. Tips and Tricks -"the ideal tablet for MobileSheetsPro" was last modified on 07-23-2017, 05:59 PM
  3. sorry but can't remember the third
This has been going on now for a couple of weeks. It is not always the same folders/posts that are affected.

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
Not noticed anything like that.  However, as a mod, I do have to look at all new posts and I do this by selecting 'View New Posts' from the drop down menu next to where it says (in your case) 'Welcome back, Geoff Bacon'.  This shows all the new posts together and saves hunting around the different topics.  I suggest you try that instead of your current method.
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Many thanks for the reply, that will be much easier than looking through the individual forums

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6