• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Bug
This is a small one. [Of course, the big one that worries me is the occasional failure to load and losing my library.] So, put this at the very bottom of your to-do list

But, here it is:

It seems I can still make a annotation text box smaller even when the bottom tool box says the text box size is automatic. Fine.

But, when I do change the size of the text box (for example, make it smaller so it is not covereing up notes in the sheet) and exit MS, when I go back into MS, the change in the text box size is not saved. So, the text box returns to being the wrong size (covering up the notes in the sheet).

So, I guess it either should not allow me to change the size of the text box or, if it does allow it, the change should be automatically saved like all the other annotation changes are.

Feel free to ignore this, as there are higher priority things to work on . . .
(The problem appears to be fixed if I just change the editor box on the bottom to not have text boxes sizes resized automatically. With this change, the change in the text size is retained when I exit and go back into MS).
I copied the behavior of Powerpoint - you can always change the width to be larger than the text, but the height is auto-sized. It definitely sounds like there is an issue there though, so I'll look into fixing it when time allows.

Thanks,
Mike
(07-15-2013, 04:05 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I copied the behavior of Powerpoint - you can always change the width to be larger than the text, but the height is auto-sized. It definitely sounds like there is an issue there though, so I'll look into fixing it when time allows.

Thanks,
Mike

Maybe not. Maybe I just didn't save after I made the change. Sorry for any inconvenience. I will check to confirm that it was just user error.