• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syncing MobileSheetsPro under BlueStacks
I am using MobileSeetsPro on windows pc under Bluestacks.
Syncing with MoblieSheetsPro is not working.
Anyone has tried this with success?
What can be the problem & solution?

Thanks..
If Bluestacks is anything like using Virtualbox in linux you may have to figure out how to share a folder between the host and guest. I still had a problem though, the pdf's were not imported, there was some kind of error. You might look at sideloading via usb.

The wiki says to turn BitDefender off if you have it on.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
I'm not sure how the virtual network is set up in Bluestacks. It's possible data won't pass between the virtual network and your main PC's network. I don't have enough familiarity with Bluestacks to know if there are settings you can change for this. Quick question: did you try using Connection->Manual Wifi Connect in the companion app? You may have to do this in order to connect.
When I press "sync to pc" in the app, and the "companion" is running, the "connection request" popup window appear in the companion, however when I press connect I get "connection to the tablet fails" - see screenshot attached which shows both the error from "companion" and the message from bluestacks (which is not relevant since the popup window in the "companion" appears).
I also tried "manual wifi connect" and turning off the firewall.. still same thing happens Sad

P.S.
I have no problem connecting the the "companion" with my actual tablet..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-23-2017, 02:16 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Quick question: did you try using Connection->Manual Wifi Connect in the companion app? You may have to do this in order to connect.

Yes, I've tried.. same thing Sad