• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v1.9.9 Released
Version 1.9.9 has been released for both MobileSheetsPro (Android) and MobileSheets (Windows 10). This update contains mostly bug fixes with one minor enhancement (the addition of a metronome measure counter). One important change that is present in this update is a modification in the way that transposing is handled with chord pro files. Previously, I would process each line, split chords from lyrics, handle wrapping the lines if necessary and then transpose chords at the very end. This unfortunately caused potential issues with lines being wrapped incorrectly and lines could be cut off (especially when chords are not placed above lyrics). I am now transposing chords as the first step and replacing the chords in each line with the transposed chords before doing any further processing. This is a superior approach in many ways and fixes errors with the line splitting calculations. These changes have been tested with a large number of files (and another user helped me test the changes), so the change should be transparent to users. If anyone encounters any issues with their chord pro files after this update, please let me know immediately. The changes for the updates are as follows:

MobileSheetsPro v1.9.9 (Android)
  • Added metronome measure counter
  • Fixed issue with automatic scrolling where the scrolling could sometimes not start correctly
  • Fixed issue with activating link points when using automatic scrolling. The scroll amount is now adjusted appropriately after switching pages.
  • Fixed issue where Import->External/Cloud would not show some sources such as OneDrive
  • The show notes pedal action will now toggle notes on/off if the pedal is pressed multiple times
  • Fixed potential issue with incorrect wrapping of chord pro lines when chords are transposed
  • Fixed bug where only 460 files from Google Drive could be viewed at once
  • Fixed issue when restoring a Windows 10 backup file that used the same audio files in multiple songs
  • The database is now reloaded immediately after using the Fix File Paths utility
  • Minimum supported Android version is now 4.0
MobileSheets v1.9.9 (Windows 10)
  • Added metronome measure counter
  • Fixed issue with automatic scrolling where the scrolling could sometimes not start correctly
  • Fixed issue with activating link points when using automatic scrolling. The scroll amount is now adjusted appropriately after switching pages.
  • Fixed potential issue with incorrect wrapping of chord pro lines when chords are transposed
  • Fixed render issues with chord pro files when multiple lines of only chords are encountered
  • Fixed issues with the Find Missing Files utility
  • Fixed issues when restoring an Android library backup containing audio files shared by multiple songs
  • Fixed issues with the notes popup dialog not being displayed correctly
  • Removed keywords field on the import settings dialog
  • Fixed errors in the group editor when using a manually sorted list in descending sort order
  • Fixed bug that could cause a crash after changing settings
  • Fixed rendering issues with annotations when using the half page display mode
Mike

Update:
v1.9.9 has been released to fix an issue with transposing .txt files that was introduced with v1.9.8, so I've just updated this post to reflect that v1.9.9 is the latest.

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheets and MobileSheetsPro v1.9.9 Released - by Zubersoft - 11-12-2017, 07:05 PM