• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additional Custom Groups
I would really like a few more searchable custom groups. I've started using the "Collections" group as a catch-all for miscellaneous information that doesn't fit anywhere else (and the "Albums" group for collections of pieces).
For example, liturgical music has a song/poem name (that I use the title field for) as well as an associated hymn tune name, meter, and sometimes other interpretational direction.
I'm already using the custom group to keep track of Instruments.
Additional custom groups are high on the list of things to add. I've just been focused on trying to finish the annotations redesign and iOS version. The testing for the annotations redesign has taken a considerable amount of time as I have to regression test just about everything. It's very close to ready for a beta test, I'm just working through verifying that all supported annotations convert to and from PDFs correctly and everything renders correctly across different devices when sharing songs. I also need to verify custom stamps are correctly packaged and restored with library backups. I'm hoping to have something ready very soon, although I'm now waiting on a bug fix from the company that makes the PDF library I use. 

Once I get past these high priority tasks, I'll be able to focus on other additions like more custom groups. I appreciate your patience while I finish up this current work.

Thanks,
Mike
Great. Thanks. I'm looking forward to the new annotations and iOS version as well.