• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching View / Display Mode
Is there a fast way (single tap) to switch sheet view (display mode) between the two most used namely "single-page" and "two-pages" ? 

As I see it is now, switching view requires too many taps and pop-up windows that is not a good way to go during a performance on stage.

Thank you.
Not at the moment. The idea was that once you set it for a song, you wouldn't need to change the view for that song again. If you would like, I can look into changing it so that tapping the display mode icon pops up a list with the different supported display modes for the current orientation along with an option at the end to view the additional settings. A long press of the icon would go straight to the dialog. I may also change it so that all display modes are available in both orientations. I originally didn't allow the two page display in portrait, for example, because it rarely makes sense on a tablet, but with the Windows 10 version and chromebooks, it may make sense to allow that even in portrait mode.

Mike
What about expanding the quick access square to an octagon or circle with more quick access icons even from performance mode? I was thinking about suggesting that for another action already (but have to remember which).
While I'm certainly open to the idea of adding additional actions to the popup, I'm not sure that really solves the problem maestralien is facing. I don't really want to add an action that swaps between single page/two page view, because that action wouldn't make any sense for users using other display modes. I don't currently track what display mode a user uses most often, so I have no way of knowing which two are used most often. That's why I thought just expanding the functionality of the existing icon might be good enough. If that's not good enough, and you want something more like a tap action that can trigger the change, I would have to add a way to pick which display modes to toggle between, which wouldn't work well with the existing design for the tap action settings. I could add a smart button option for this, if that is more useful. You could then just drop that button on the score and tap it to swap display modes when needed. I'm actually a little confused as to why you are needing to switch display modes like that at all though. You can set up display modes per song - is there some reason you sometimes want to view a song in one mode, and other times view it in a different mode?

Mike
(12-10-2017, 04:02 AM)Zuberman Wrote: is there some reason you sometimes want to view a song in one mode, and other times view it in a different mode?

Mike

Leaning a song a single page mode allows a better/easier view (bigger).

During a performance usually it needs just to keep an eye on the score but not reading really bar by bar: on stage usually I use a landscape-dual page mode which delivers a better view and less page turning required. A turning page action on stage is always quite "boring" and never welcome = less is better and safer in this case.
Is there a way to save "Display Mode" settings for each song separately?
(12-12-2017, 07:46 AM)maestralien Wrote: Is there a way to save "Display Mode" settings for each song separately?

Yes!  Big Grin Just found it! Amazing!