• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error messages
Music 
Hi!  I scanned 11 songs (2-3 pages each) into PDF format.  I got 8 of them to load onto my tablet using the companion app (which is the way I prefer to do it.)  After the load, I will sometimes go and check it to make sure it all took correctly.  The 3 songs I was having difficulty with, it would lock up the companion app.  I would get kicked out.  So I would check the tablet, and was getting that it could not load the file error message (I didn't write down the exact message).  I deleted the files from my computer and rescanned them.  I then loaded one of them, then backed up my files. The back up seemed to work fine and I can read the new file. Now I can't get the tablet to talk with the companion.  I'm getting an error message from the companion stating it was unable to create database file to transfer from PC.  The tablet's error message was something along the lines of EConnReset, Socket exception.  I couldn't get the whole message as it disappeared to fast.  i just tried to see if I could load the file from Dropbox, however I have 2 Dropbox accounts and it will not access the 2nd one.

HELP!
I did forget to mention that both the app on tablet and the companion are both on the latest version.  This just started this week.
Also, the Dropbox account that is linked, I just loaded a file and it seemed to work fine.  

I really need these last 3 songs uploaded, I HATE using paper!!  Tongue
First off, just to verify, you are running version 2.0.0 of MobileSheetsPro on the tablet and version 2.6.4 of the companion app, right? Can you take a screenshot of the errors you are getting in the companion app? You may need to reinstall the companion app (or at the very least manually delete %APPDATA%\Roaming\Zubersoft\MobileSheetsProCompanion).

In the meantime, you should be able to add the songs on the tablet itself either by transferring the files over from your PC or by using Dropbox or Google Drive, right? If Dropbox isn't working through MobileSheetsPro for some reason, use the Dropbox app to download the file to the device and then import it using Import->Local File in MobileSheetsPro.

Mike