• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Also Show Song Number on Right Side when Editing Setlist
Some of my setlists have over 150 songs (songs I may or may not perform).  If I decide to change the position of a song (while editing a setlist) I have to manually scroll through the left hand side and search for that song.  On the right hand side of the edit screen, if a song is chosen for the setlist, it shows up colored blue. Can you put the song # on the blue colored entry, also, so I know where the song is located?
NOTE: This is only relevant if the songs are -manually- sorted in the setlist.
I know you're busy and this is just a cosmetic change but it would be nice.
I could look into putting the list of indices for the song on the right side of the song title (to the left of the audio available icon). It can't just be one number though, as the song may be used multiple times in the same setlist. I'm thinking I would put the number in parenthesis to distinguish it from the rest of the title, something like:

My Song Title                  (4)

Thoughts?
(02-07-2018, 04:02 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I could look into putting the list of indices for the song on the right side of the song title (to the left of the audio available icon). It can't just be one number though, as the song may be used multiple times in the same setlist. I'm thinking I would put the number in parenthesis to distinguish it from the rest of the title, something like:

My Song Title                  (4)

Thoughts?

Hmmmm....  I never thought about multiple occurrences of songs in a setlist...     I don't know...
Maybe, if a song is there multiple times you could show it as
My Song Title (4 [+])