• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black screen in half page mode
I'm using MobileSheets on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite running Android 11. I usually view my music in half page mode. This generally works great, however if I ever adjust where the half page jumps to on a given page, then afterwards a black screen will appear whenever I scroll to the page I adjusted. So for example if I adjust the top half of page 2, when I advance from the bottom of page 1 to the top of page 2, there will first be a black screen, then if I advance a second time it will take me to the top half of page 2.

Occasionally it also seems to jump to some random part of the page after the black screen. If I go back to the previous page and then go forwards again, sometimes it then jumps to the correct spot, but not always.

Is there any way to prevent this?
If you go to Settings->About, what version of MobileSheetsPro are you currently using? Version 3.3.7 was released a couple weeks ago and it fixed an issue where black pages could be displayed while using half page turns with the single page display mode in landscape. If you are running an earlier version, please load the Google Play Store app, search for MobileSheetsPro and download the latest update. That should fix the issue you are seeing.

Mike
Awesome, thanks so much! When I opened the app today it had actually just upgraded to Version 3.3.7 and it seems to work perfectly now.
I'm glad to hear that fixed the issue. Sorry for any inconvenience that caused you.

Mike