• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page Flip doesn't work anymore
Have Fun, and I need to add text . . . Big Grin
Just wondering if you are back from your business trip and have had a chance to look into this. On my end I had a long talk with Google, but it didn't accomplish much. They suggested I do a factory reset to go back to the previous version of android, but that's not a real fix not to mention the pain of having to start my tablet over from scratch.
Hi again,

I have:

Kernel version 3.4.39-g446c9cf
Build number JWR66Y

I guess it's possible the different build number makes a difference?

Mike
My device updated to the build you have, but the pageflip bluetooth problem remained. I got fed up with the situation so yesterday I took the drastic step of unlocking and rooting my Nexus 10, after which I was able to do the file rename fix (there's actually an app in the play store that does that for you once you're rooted). Now my pageflip is working properly.

I used a package called Wugs Nexus Root Toolkit to unlock and root my device. Even though that it probably the easiest way to do it it still took me a whole day. The biggest problem was that my computer stopped recognizing my Nexus after I installed new drivers. After trying every set of drivers they offered to no avail I found that I needed to switch the Nexus from MTS mode to Camera mode, which I also didn't know how to do but once I figured that out the drivers worked.

But at least everything is working now and hopefully it will stay that way.
Well I'm glad you were able to fix your tablet, but I'm sorry you had to go through so much trouble to do it. Having a rooted tablet can offer a lot of benefits at least.
(08-01-2013, 05:42 AM)FMPiano Wrote: Yesterday I updated my Google Nexus 10 tablet to Android 4.3. After that the bluetooth pedal doesn't work at all. The tablet shows that it is paired and the pageflip has the flashing light also indicating that it is paired. However, no matter how many times I press either pedal no pages turn. I've read about bluetooth going to sleep, but if that's the case nothing I do is waking it back up. I unpaired the devices and repaired, I've reset the pageflip, nothing helps. Please let me know what to do or if this is a known bug with the new android version. well, I just know such one useful XFlip software to create and read flipbook on android easily.

ok, nice topic, you'd better check out the flipping pages to know more about the problem or ask experts fro help, good luck!