• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I reset all "crop" settings for all songs?
Understandably a song is not displayed fully (anymore) when I replace an old PDF with a new one and the new PDF is optimized to non-crop in MS (by me in Word prior to saving as PDF). The new PDF content goes beyond the borders of the screen. This  makes sense of course as the old crop setting still applies. However, when replacing/swapping files I don't check whether there is crop applied to the existing version. That would be a bit too time consuming I think.

I tried to reset all crop for  all songs in the library, on a Windows notebook:
- Added all (2000) songs to a temporary setlist
- Clicked the  Reset and Clear options in the crop setting window
- Apply To setlist
(In order to see the setlist option in the Apply To menu the "load all songs" has be activated first, slowing MS down obviously because of the "length" of the setlist in this case).

I didn't see any effect of the above on the Android tablet, after loading the full database that was created in Windows.
In Windows the crop seems to have gone actually, telling from the view in the Files tab in Edit mode.

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks
Ben
Ben,

The "Apply To" option is a setting, not an action, and it determines how future actions will be applied in the cropping editor. It does not apply the cropping of the current page when changed. So you want to set "Apply To" first, and then tap the "Clear" button.  That should clear every song in the setlist.  Let me know if it still doesn't work for you after doing that. 

Mike
Mike,

did as you said and it worked fine, all songs' crop settings are now reset.

Thanks!!
Ben