• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[SOLVED] [2.1.2] Malfunction
#4
Well, as you may recall from some earlier discussions, my database version is 40. It has been refusing to update for a long while, so the theory that it is now definitely missing crucial tables seems sound. I usually update MSPro with every release, so I'm sure I didn't have a malfunction with 2.1.1. (I'm currently at 1.9.6, since that was the easiest to restore. Otherwise I would have gone back to 2.1.1.)

I assume that when MSPro loads the database and detects an old version, it tries to perform an upgrade? And that this, at least partially, succeeds since (if I recall correctly from earlier discussions) my database contains at least some of the post-40 tables.

Wrt. the disk/file access: The older MSPro opened the previous location, the newer MSPro did not, but that may be due to the fact that I made a clean install.
Johan
www.johanvromans.nlwww.hetgeluidvanseptember.nlwww.howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit.
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] [2.1.2] Malfunction - by sciurius - 03-23-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: [2.1.2] Malfunction - by sciurius - 03-23-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: [2.1.2] Malfunction - by Zubersoft - 03-23-2018, 10:34 AM
RE: [2.1.2] Malfunction - by sciurius - 03-23-2018, 05:34 PM
RE: [2.1.2] Malfunction - by sciurius - 03-27-2018, 04:08 PM
RE: [SOLVED] [2.1.2] Malfunction - by itsme - 03-27-2018, 08:42 PM
RE: [SOLVED] [2.1.2] Malfunction - by sciurius - 03-27-2018, 09:47 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)


  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2021 MyBB Group.