• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug? Edit setlist on smartphone without filter options displayed
The title says it - unless filter options are already set in the setlist browser editing a setlist will start without filter options displayed on my Galaxy S22. If I specify a filter argument earlier the filters will be available in the editing too. That must be a bug - you always want to have access to filtering. Or am I holding it wrong?
If you set up filters before editing a setlist, when you edit the setlist, the same filters should be active. You do have to toggle the filters to show/hide in the group editor in order for them to show up, but that choice should be persisted. There is one other setting that should be mentioned - Settings->Library Settings->Reset Filters After Exiting Group Editor will determine if filters are cleared after editing a group. 

So let me ask this - are you saying that you've set filters on the library screen, then edited a setlist and those filters are not active? 

Thanks,
Mike
Not quite, what I am saying is that if I enter editing without having set a filter there's no possibility anymore to set it from within editing. That is not ideal. If I enter editing with a filter set the filter options will be visible inside editing even if I clear all the options. That's the way it should be in my opinion. Otherwise one has to leave editing only to set filter options...
You just need to tap the three dots at the top right corner of the group editor and tap "Show Filters". They are hidden by default.

Mike