• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blanking large regions
I'd like to blank a large region of a page - e.g. block it out in white to hide the music underneath.  This would be very useful in the situation where a large part of the page has been cut.  Rather than strike out the music with a marker or pen (which is a bit distracting) it would be great to completely hide it.  For example, if I could add a solid coloured rectangle to the page that would do the job.  Is this possible?  Thanks.  Otherwise, continues to be a great piece of software.

--Andrew
(03-24-2018, 03:48 AM)Andrew9999 Wrote: I'd like to blank a large region of a page - e.g. block it out in white to hide the music underneath.  This would be very useful in the situation where a large part of the page has been cut.  Rather than strike out the music with a marker or pen (which is a bit distracting) it would be great to completely hide it.  For example, if I could add a solid coloured rectangle to the page that would do the job.  Is this possible?  Thanks.  Otherwise, continues to be a great piece of software.

--Andrew

You can do this.  Open up a text box.  You might have to type a period or something.

Thank I think keep hitting tab and return to get the box as large as you want.

Oh, you want to make the background opaque white.

I think if you experiment with this, you can accomplish what you are looking for. (I have done it on a number of occasions)
or you could use the pen in the drawing tools; set the mode to "Rectangle" and set the "Fill" colour to White (perhaps also set the outline to White)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(03-24-2018, 04:44 AM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: or you could use the pen in the drawing tools; set the mode to "Rectangle" and set the "Fill" colour to White (perhaps also set the outline to White)

Geoff

Yep, that seems like a better way to do it.