• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tablet Seemed to Freeze During "Initiate Backup"
Hmm, this is sort of interesting.

While i was backing up, it seemed like the the tablet froze during the "initiate backup" process. It stayed like that for about a full minute (usually this screen only shows for a few seconds before it qickly goes through the number of songs backed up).

I actually came here to post about the freeze and leave for work (assuming the page would still be frozen when I returned home this evening).

But, then it completed the backup.

Maybe it just shows this initiate backup screen instead of showing the process/graphic of backing up that previously had shown (going through the number of songs being backup up). But, my guess is you did not intend that.

Anyway, after a few minutes it gave me the successful backup message (whew!), but I figured I would report this to you.

Jeff
Same here but not sure if successful. Sent errors to Mike.A definitely bug IMHO.
Definitely a bug. I thought I had caught it before pushing out the update, but the code change didn't make it into the build. I'll try to gather together a list of small things to fix for another patch update at some point soon. The backups will complete successfully, but it will sit on "Initiating backup" the entire time.

Mike