• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quesion About Flaky Behavior of Tablet While Using MS Pro
I was using MS pro during a gig and I started gettting weird behavior.  I tried to tap on a song to open it and it would not open.  I pretty much only use the tablet for MS.  [I didn't seem to have the problem at home, it started during a gig].

Sometimes it opend up the list with the boxes next to them (to delete etc.?)

Sometimes another window opened that gave a bunch of options.  BUt, the song would not seem to open.

The tablet was acting flaky.  (The problem continued when I swtiched to MS instead of MS Pro beta)

Any thoughts?  Ms Problem?  Conflict with other program?  Hardware problem?

If I just turned the tablet on and off, maybe this woudl have fixed it? [but that is not a real solution].

Should I do hard reset?  Is so, is there a way to backup all my MS pro data onto the computerwihtout the Companion so I can restore it after a hard reset?

Any thoughts are appreciated.
I would say it's a hardware problem since it happened with both programs.

You can try connecting with usb and copy the latest backup from the tablet to the pc. You will have to navigate to the where the file is on the tablet [internal card>Android>data>com.zubersoftxxxxxxxxx> and copy the files folder.]
If possible make a library backup before you start.
Dell Latitude 13.5" 2-in-1 Ubuntu/Win 11
Samsung Note Pro SM-P900 12.2 Android 5.0.2
Samsung S7+, Android 12
Thanks.

(01-25-2015, 07:48 AM)Skip Wrote: I would say it's a hardware problem since it happened with both programs.

You can try connecting with usb and copy the latest backup from the tablet to the pc. You will have to navigate to the where the file is on the tablet [internal card>Android>data>com.zubersoftxxxxxxxxx> and copy the files folder.]
If possible make a library backup before you start.