• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BeatBuddy
Hello I am trying to send a preset tempo to my beatbuddy from MS...I need to send it in the form a combined MSB/LSB on CC 106/107. I can not figure out how to achieve this.

I have been able to successfully sent drum pattern changes but cannot seem to send bpm changes ??
I'm a little confused about the terminology here. When talking about MSB/LSB, typically those are used for patch select commands. In fact, you can even use a patch select command in MobileSheets but deselect the sending of the program change command if you want to just send an MSB + LSB message.  If you are just trying to send one or two control change messages with certain values, that's very different. Do you have documentation I can look at for your beatbuddy describing what it is expecting?

Mike
I figured it out, and will post a video/walk through of how I have achieved everything I was trying to do.
(04-20-2018, 09:39 AM)ConnerNA Wrote: I figured it out, and will post a video/walk through of how I have achieved everything I was trying to do.

Hello from Italy. I am trying to do the same your were doing here, how did you manage to send the bpm to beatuddy? please help!!

thank you

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon