• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Importing chopro files issues
Hello everybody,

I created a bunch of songs using the Windows Editor and saving the files as "xxxx.chopro"(Google Drive).

At the moment it is impossible to do so again - and I don't know why: At first I copied and pasted the songtext to the Windows Editor using the brackets (e.g. "[C]), then I saved the files as "xxx.chopro" - not as "xxx.txt" to Google Drive.

When I want to import the song to MS Pro from Google Drive, the song can't be found in the Google Drive directory.

Has somebody any ideas?

Thanks in advance and pleas apologize my basic English!

die.gos
Don't use google drive but...

Can you see the files you want on google drive when accessing directly from Windows?
If can't see drive then nor will MSP.
If can see drive but not files then again MSP will not detect

When the files are visible  on Google drive, check you don't have an import filter on the filenames in MSP? e.g. if set to *.txt, you will need to change to either *.* or *.chopro  (*.* might also select other files)

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(04-21-2018, 09:24 PM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: Don't use google drive but...

Can you see the files you want on google drive when accessing directly from Windows?
If can't see drive then nor will MSP.
If can see drive but not files then again MSP will not detect

When the files are visible  on Google drive, check you don't have an import filter on the filenames in MSP? e.g. if set to *.txt, you will need to change to either *.* or *.chopro  (*.* might also select other files)

Geoff

Dear Geoff,

thank you very much for your reply. I'm going to follow your advises.
die.gos