• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Program crash after selecting a Setlist
Sad 
I Use Version 2.1.6 on Windows 10, German Version.
When I select one of my setlists, the Program crashes.
All other functions seem to work properly.
Someone has a tip for me?
I'll go through the crash logs and try to figure out why this is happening for you. If you create a brand new setlist and add a few songs to it, does it crash? If you add new songs, and add those to a new setlist, does the setlist crash when loading it? If you load individual songs outside of a setlist, does the app crash?  One thing you can try doing is switching Settings->Display Settings->Render Preference to see if it's related to the PDF library.

Thanks,
Mike
Dear Zuberman,

I did the proposed work around:

1. all other listings are working normally - except Setlists
2. I imported a new song, created a new setlist, everything works. Then tried to open the new setlist - Crash
3. I tried also to change the render preference - Crash

Just for you to know: I had the settings, I am working with right now, since weeks and everything worked well.
That is why I assume, that there must be something with the new update of mobilesheets or possibly a windows 10 update.

help appreciated

Claus
Claus,

What kind of device are you using? This will help me determine which crash report may be from your device.

Thanks,
Mike
Claus,

I went through every crash log and I don't think I found one that would explain a setlist crashing every time it is loaded. Can you please either export the songs in the setlist or the setlist itself by long pressing on the library screen and selecting Share->Export as .msf (for songs) or Share->Export songs and files (for the setlist)? That would help me determine if it's something to do with the data in your library, as I'm not seeing any crashes myself.

Thanks,
Mike
(04-28-2018, 08:23 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Claus,

What kind of device are you using? This will help me determine which crash report may be from your device.

Thanks,
Mike

Dear Mike,
only saw your question right now - sorry.

I am using a Fujitsu Lifebook T936 an run Windows 10 Pro. RAM about 15.5 GB available.
Will observe your proposals more careful now.

Thanks

Claus
I have same problem. Program crashed after I use setlist. I have tried different things. Made new, deleted all old files. Nothing help.
Are you both using version 2.1.6 or have you also tried version 2.1.7?
(05-05-2018, 08:10 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Are you both using version 2.1.6 or have you also tried version 2.1.7?

I'm using version 2.1.7
I'm using tablet Chuwi  CW-Hi12
Is there any chance you can send a library backup to mike@zubersoft.com? I want to be able to test with the same exact settings as you, because I'm not sure how to reproduce the issue at the moment.

Thanks,
Mike
(05-06-2018, 01:57 AM)Zuberman Wrote: Is there any chance you can send a library backup to mike@zubersoft.com? I want to be able to test with the same exact settings as you, because I'm not sure how to reproduce the issue at the moment.

Thanks,
Mike
Thank you Mike for your quick reaction.

We have now localized the problem and are working on it from both ends:
You look to eliminate the problem from your software side and I will make an Windows 10-Update within the next two weeks.

That should do it.

The rest of comunication on direct mail.

End of story and (hopefully) of the problem

Best regards

Claus
For anyone else that experiences this issue - it seems to be isolated to devices running Windows 10 version 1607 (14393) which is the Anniversary Update. I have an update that should be available within the next few days that fixes the issue, but otherwise, if you update Windows 10 to the latest version, that also makes the error go away.

Mike