• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
List of all tablets used
It's really not easy to find a big tablet with a ratio close to DIN A4.
The Samsung Chromebook seems to fit there very good.
But it's also about the price. Music is a hobby for me and i don't wanna spend to much money for it.
(10-18-2016, 05:23 AM)otnt Wrote: ... this $499 Chromebook Pro is exiting.

I'd rather hope it's exciting... Tongue
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).
I was reading more about the Chromebook. Looks like it will not be released in germany. So not really an option for me.
Has anyone tested one of the new chromebooks with MobileSheetsPro? I want to make sure they are compatible.
I am looking at the galaxy s2 9.4, would that be compatible with MS?
I had a look for different tablets to find one to fit the DIN A4 format best.
The Chuwi Hi12 is the closest i could find for now but review for this tablet are more than bad.

[Image: qLw4WT.png]
(10-19-2016, 03:41 AM)lionking Wrote: I had a look for different tablets to find one to fit the DIN A4 format best.
The Chuwi Hi12 is the closest i could find for now but review for this tablet are more than bad.

Pretty mixed actually. However, where they DO agree is that the screen is very vulnerable to reflections and not bright enough to compensate.
Which is kind of critical for our purpose, imo.

The chromebook is indeed somewhat interesting, although the 360° design instead of detachable is less than ideal.
(10-18-2016, 08:06 PM)art Wrote: I am looking at the galaxy s2 9.4, would that be compatible with MS?

Yes, I run MSP on my Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 but only as a backup to my 13" tab.  I really like the 4:3 aspect but I still prefer reading music on a 13".  Oh....I've not tried my Airturn or PageFlip pedals with the Galaxy so I don't know if that works.
What 13" tablet do you recommend
(10-20-2016, 07:00 AM)art Wrote: What 13" tablet do you recommend

I'm currently using an Azpen 13" but I'm ever hopeful someone will come out with a decent 13" in 4:3 aspect.  I bought mine 1.5 yrs ago for $140 which I thought was a pretty good deal! Since I only wanted it as a music reader, I didn't want to spend much on it.  I've had good luck with it.  Don't know if they even make them anymore.

I had tried Hannspree - 2 of them in fact - but I had to return both of them, one for charging issues and one for a screen that constantly rotated.  I know others have had good luck with them but I didn't.
I have the Hannspree 13 inch and the Azpen 13 inch. I have had good luck with both, but I prefer the Hannspree because its a little less bulky. You should be able to get both for reasonable prices (around $150) if you look around (may not always be on sale for best price). I try to make sure I get 16 gb ram (I was in a rush to get the Azpen, so only 8 gb, but that has been enough so far).
Does the hannspree work with airturn ped?
For some reasons, I have always had continual problems with the blutooth pedals I used, so I switched back to the billipro (connected by USB cable). I believe I am in a distinct minority, but this has always been rock solid. (Bluetooth always gave me dropouts.)

But, I think other people are using Hannspree with airturn pedal. Let's see.
Yep I also had problems connecting airurn ped to my Toshiba excite pro, airturn support said bluetooth version was ok but it connected and disconnected, gave up in the end sent it back, anyway just ordered the hannspree nice big screen and good price, even cheaper if the pound wasn't so weak, airgun said Bluetooth version is compatiblel let's see, as I play the piano I am a bit concerned about the USB cable getting in the way if I go that route, what do you think?
Just looking at a video clip on youtube, a guy having problems connecting hannspree tablet to airturn ped, so there could be an issue with some android tablets, I have just ordered my hannspree, I would like to use a pedal, the airturn ped is nice and compact, but if it doesn't work no point, is anyone having the same problems?