• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Restore Library on new Windows user
Dear all,

I encountered the following problem with MobileSheets:

The Windows 10 user account on which I have used MobileSheets for 2 years now was part of a Windows domain. I had to leave that domain now, i.e. I had to start using my tablet pc on a different, local user. Before leaving the domain, I did a full backup of the user folder of the domain user (including the Mobile Sheets library folder, which I previously moved to /Users/Documents).

After leaving the domain on my tablet pc and logging in on the local user, I found that the MobileSheets installation was gone. I reinstalled MobileSheets from the App Store and restored the library folder in Users/Documents. Nonetheless, the entire library remained gone.

I know I have to blame myself because a) I did not check for the existing backup feature beforehand and b) kind of thought that everything would be fine with having a copy of the user folder.

So, I gave up the hope of restoring the library and instead wanted to newly import the pdf files into MobileSheets. After all, I still have the backup-ed MobileSheets Library folder with all the pdfs. However, Mobile Sheets does not let me import any of the files, no matter which settings I use in the import dialogue ("Fehler beim Importieren der Datei...").

Is there any way to re import these pdfs or maybe even restore my original library?

Thank you

Messages In This Thread
Restore Library on new Windows user - by KingCarl - 05-13-2018, 09:30 PM