• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
forward click sheet music repeat function
(08-13-2013, 12:39 PM)barbaramidwife Wrote: I'm trying to insert link markers that will take me back to the beginning but I can't get it to work using my bluetooth cicada pedal. Any suggestions?

I have my cicada set so the third light is the one that flashes. I almost always use the tablet in landscape mode. There are certainly features on the cicada that I don't understand. Maybe I better pull the little manual out.

Hey Jeff! Thank you. I turned on the cicada's repeat function and now I get back to the beginning just by holding down the pedal.Still not as quick as one forward click but MUCH better than having to click back!
Barbara

Good. In my case, I think when I hold down the pedal there is some pause (less than a 1/2 second) then it rapidly goes through pages to the beginning (or the end if I am hitting to right pedal).

Actually, I just bought a BT-105 because I thought I was having a problem with the ciceda freezing (I think when I acciodentally hit both pedals at the same time--now I am taking my left shoe off to try to keep this from happening).

But, I don't know if the BT-105 allows you to do this. I guess I will see when I get it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: forward click sheet music repeat function - by jeffn1 - 08-13-2013, 09:44 PM