• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commonly used annotation tools toolbar
Hi:

I've been a mobilesheets user for a couple of years now, using it mainly for musical theater where I'm in a fast paced rehearsal where notes are shouted out and we need to write the note and be ready to play as fast as possible.  Mobilesheets just has too many buttons to press to get into annotation mode on the fly, so I have to keep a seperate notebook or hope I remember the notes later.

I would love if across the top of the screen (when the options toolbar is brought down) I could add an arbitrary number of quick access tools that will automatically send me into annotation mode with the tool I selected.  for instance, I could add a button for black pen, yellow highliter, red highliter, and eraser.  Right now I need to enter annotation mode, chose pen or highliter, and choose the color for the pen or highliter I wish to use, which is just too many steps when I'm in a hurry.

Thanks!
Hello,

The annotations rework that is planned is going to address most of what you are describing. There will no longer be a separate annotations editor and it will all be directly accessible from the main display. You will be able to save your commonly used tool settings so that you can quickly switch between them. It's going to be a massive overhaul so it's going to take awhile to finish. My plan is to finish the library synchronization feature, then implement a few minor requests, then start on the annotations rework.

Mike
(05-09-2018, 03:46 PM)Zuberman Wrote: Hello,

The annotations rework that is planned is going to address most of what you are describing. There will no longer be a separate annotations editor and it will all be directly accessible from the main display. You will be able to save your commonly used tool settings so that you can quickly switch between them. It's going to be a massive overhaul so it's going to take awhile to finish. My plan is to finish the library synchronization feature, then implement a few minor requests, then start on the annotations rework.

Mike

sounds awesome, looking forward to it
That's great Mike! 
I vote +1 for this feature.  Blush
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88