• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing list of MS Songs
Hi - brilliant bit of software which I am recommending to my local muso friends.

I'm pulling all my music onto my Xoom and it would be handy to be able to print off (or have an electronic copy of) a list of the songs in MobileSheets to compare with those on the computer so I don't duplicate unnecessarily.

I assume there's no way of pulling out the graphics from .doc files without the hassle of PrtSc (print screen), copying into GIMP and saving as a jpg or png?
Try Nitro PDF TRIAL. I CONVERTED MANY THEN DO A BATCH IMPORT INTO MS. THIS DOES BATCH CONVERSION.

To print a list of tunes you might try a screen capture page by page.
I will add an option to the companion app and tablet settings to export a list of every song in the library. Seems like a relatively easy thing to add. The companion app will probably come first, as it's much easier to add there than on the tablet.
Cheers both!

As the Songs in the companion app and on the tablet are the same (and it's easier to print from the computer) the tablet function is probably superfluous.

I shall give Nitro pdf a trial

Bloomin' good response times - you'll burn out before you're 20!
Cliff
I'm 28, and running on fumes Smile
The Nitro pdf converter worked well and I think I imported all the files into MS (there were a lot of files!).

Spent 5 minutes this morning trying to work out how to add a setlist via the Companion - it'd help newbies to add the words "right click to edit" beside the title "Setlists:" in the setlist window, and to update the help manual page 8 (last para) to cross-refer to page 20, when you've nothing else to do(!) Must say I continue to be impressed by the utility of the thing, I've even stopped taking the paper music to gigs now!

Cheers
Cliff