• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korg Pa 4X Bluetooth connection
Hi everybody !

I have a problem to solve. Korg Pa 4x Instrument ... Yamaha MD BT01 bluetooth midi adapter ... Samsung Tab 4 installed MobileSheetsPro. The software does not connect to the MD BT01. What is the solution? Thank you.   

Similar to the problem with Samsung A5 2017 android 8.0.0 .
MobileSheetsPro does not currenty support MIDI over bluetooth. That will come in a future update, but for now,  you have to connect using USB.

Mike
Hello !

And how do you perform the USB midi mode and DC supply at one time?
I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to leave your tablet charging while a MIDI device is connected unless your device has a dedicated USB port (which is rare). If that is a requirement, you may have to wait until I add bluetooth support.

Mike
Dear Mike! So I paid for the program after trying out the free version did not find out whether it was working or not bluetooth connection. :-). When will you solve this deficiency? Or return the purchase price? I'll wipe the program off the tablet and buy an Apple Ipad that works perfectly. Yours sincerely, Pitó Lóránt .
After the library synchronization features are finished. Android tablets work perfectly too - I just haven't had time to add that feature yet. 

Mike
Dear Mike! Will you fix bluetooth midi control? Please !!!
The MIDI changes are coming as part of the next major update. A few minor updates will probably be released before that.
(07-27-2018, 12:33 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The MIDI changes are coming as part of the next major update. A few minor updates will probably be released before that.

When ????? Y want to use !
The changes I have planned for Android and Windows 10 are fairly complex and I also am integrating other things like audio player enhancements that have long been requested by users. So it's going to be a little bit - I appreciate your patience while I work on implementing the necessary changes.

Mike

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon