• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korg Pa 4X Bluetooth connection
Hi everybody !

I have a problem to solve. Korg Pa 4x Instrument ... Yamaha MD BT01 bluetooth midi adapter ... Samsung Tab 4 installed MobileSheetsPro. The software does not connect to the MD BT01. What is the solution? Thank you.   

Similar to the problem with Samsung A5 2017 android 8.0.0 .
MobileSheetsPro does not currenty support MIDI over bluetooth. That will come in a future update, but for now,  you have to connect using USB.

Mike
Hello !

And how do you perform the USB midi mode and DC supply at one time?
I'm afraid you wouldn't be able to leave your tablet charging while a MIDI device is connected unless your device has a dedicated USB port (which is rare). If that is a requirement, you may have to wait until I add bluetooth support.

Mike
Dear Mike! So I paid for the program after trying out the free version did not find out whether it was working or not bluetooth connection. :-). When will you solve this deficiency? Or return the purchase price? I'll wipe the program off the tablet and buy an Apple Ipad that works perfectly. Yours sincerely, Pitó Lóránt .
After the library synchronization features are finished. Android tablets work perfectly too - I just haven't had time to add that feature yet. 

Mike
Dear Mike! Will you fix bluetooth midi control? Please !!!
The MIDI changes are coming as part of the next major update. A few minor updates will probably be released before that.
(07-27-2018, 12:33 AM)Zuberman Wrote: The MIDI changes are coming as part of the next major update. A few minor updates will probably be released before that.

When ????? Y want to use !
The changes I have planned for Android and Windows 10 are fairly complex and I also am integrating other things like audio player enhancements that have long been requested by users. So it's going to be a little bit - I appreciate your patience while I work on implementing the necessary changes.

Mike
(09-12-2018, 04:38 AM)pitolori Wrote: When ????? Y want to use !

You have to understand that your personal requirement is going to be at the lower end of a long list that Mike is working on.  There are not many MSP users that want/need this particular feature and it is only natural that other things, requested by more users, will come first.

Mike obviously has this on his todo list, badgering him is not going to make him move any faster (possibly, quite the reverse).  

In the meantime, can you not use a USB splitter?
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
Dear GraemeJ!
I think the need is not just personal! I know that the USB standard does not allow the device to work in master and slave for a while.Those who (Korg users) have taken the program as a textbook, guided by the Korg instrument's songbook, they can not use it.
Sincerely, Lóránt Pitó
Hi Mr. Developer!

I buy the android version .... if there is a usb midi connection then you can not power it ... it answers solve the blootouth midi control .... the months are over. 

I buy the win10 version ... there is power supply but not the usb midi in connection. I want my money back !!!! How dare they sell such a scandal.

Sincerely!
@pitolri

Do you really want to post your bank account details on a public forum?

Geoff
PS: I also find your post terse and difficult to understand (but then English may not be your native language)
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6
(12-06-2018, 10:34 PM)Geoff Bacon Wrote: @pitolri

Do you really want to post your bank account details on a public forum?

Geoff
PS: I also find your post terse and difficult to understand (but then English may not be your native language)

You should sell a usable program for money. Talk to the google with the translation problem.