• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Landscape - Single Page - Half-page Scroll - Crop
Hello Doug,

About the only thing that sounds like it will work for what you want is the single page display in landscape with half page display and half page turns. Then, for each page in the song, tap on the icon at the bottom of the overlay that looks like a half page with dotted lines above and below it. This lets you set the half page positions for the first half and second half. You can then ensure that content isn't cut off (if you have very tight margins, this may not be possible). If you can't adjust the half page turns because there is no margin at the top or bottom of the page to give you some wiggle room with where the half page lands, then the next idea would be to use a pedal to turn the pages. Using a pedal (or connected mouse/keyboard), you could have 33% of the page turned at a time, eliminating the half page turn problem. It does mean that you would be pressing a pedal a lot though, which for some people is an issue. The last idea is to use the automatic scrolling which would scroll a percentage of the page at a time, and you could adjust the pause duration appropriately. 

One idea that I haven't suggested here would be to add a new option. Instead of providing a "half page turns in lansdcape mode" option, I would change this to "Partial page turns" with a field beside it that would accept the percentage of the page to turn with each tap (leaving 50% as the default). This would require a little bit of work, but if it would be helpful to people, I'm open to exploring it.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Landscape - Single Page - Half-page Scroll - Crop - by Zubersoft - 06-06-2018, 01:21 AM