• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cropping problems
Hello, I'm not a frequent user of Companion, but I remember that in older versions was possible to crop pages within companion. Now I just tried it some days ago with the new version and I can't crop. Am I doing something wrong? Did someone experienced the same problem?
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88
I've just connected my tablet to Companion, opened a file (a single page with a tune): just below the right-hand corner of the notated tune there are two boxes - 'Restore crop' and 'Auto-crop'.  By clicking on 'Auto-crop', the image is enlarged to fit the screen area. 

I have also found it possible to crop images on the tablet without using Companion, by tapping the centre of the screen to bring up a number of icons.  Tapping the second one at the bottom left (square containing two small triangles) brings up a list of various functions, the first of which is 'Crop'.  As with the Companion process, tapping this enlarges the image.
Thank you Bazza for the reply, but I didn't meant the autocrop function, nor cropping from the tablet (I know well that function); instead I need to manually crop pages from companion, and for what I remember in older versions there was a way to crop in the same way as in MSP, but it was faster because of the use of the mouse. Now I can't find that function anymore.
Marco

Samsung Galaxy S8 Ultra 14.6" - Nord Stage 2 HA88
Marco - that has never been possible in the companion application. That is only possible in the Windows 10 version of MobileSheets.

Mike