• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pa4x connection problem after v2.2v update
Hi

Just updated my Korg Pa4x to latest version 2.2. Mobilesheets is selecting the right song in songbook so obviously the midi connections are working correctly. However when you start playing after about one bar MobileSheets appears to resend the midi connection because the korg restarts again continuously. I have also noticed that MobileSheets jams up and you cannot go back to select another song.

Has anyone had this problem, do you think it's because of the version update

Paul
Hello Paul,

There have been almost no changes to the MIDI functionality in any of the recent updates of MobileSheetsPro.  About the only thing I changed is that I now trigger on MIDI start/continue/stop messages so that you can assign those to MIDI actions. So that leads me to believe it must be the Korg update that is causing issues.

Mike
Mike

All fixed,  I reviewed my Midi settings within MobileSheets  once I turned off   “MIDI Echo” and “Allow Multiple MIDI Channels”   it stopped the problems.

Thanks

Paul
MIDI echo could result in non-stop messages being sent to the Korg if the Korg is also sending messages non-stop to the tablet.  That's probably something I should look into, but I'm not sure what the right answer is.

Mike