• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MIDI ACTIONS
Ciao Mike,
is there any setting we can use to align the Smart Buttons?

Thanks

Giovanni
Not currently. Are you just wanting to be able to position them such that one of the edges is aligned with the edges of the other buttons? This would be pretty hard to implement unless I changed the reposition code to be something where you drag and drop the button on a grid that would snap to certain coordinates. That would be a significant amount of work.  If you can explain the main need to align them, that would be great.

Mike
Mike,
I use several buttons in order to change the set up of all my pedalboards, my idea to align it is just to keep the page net and clean. It can be on the top or bottom margin or on the side. Maybe coordinate to set in the Smart Button dialog box?
But it is not a major problem. Only aesthetic definition.

Thanks

Giovanni[url=http://context.reverso.net/traduzione/inglese-italiano/aesthetic][/url]
I can add a feature request to add numeric positioning controls on the dialog where you could tap/hold plus and minus buttons to make fine adjustments to the button position. This is obviously a little less usable than drag & drop with a grid, so I'll have to decide which one is best based upon how much time I have available.

Mike
This will work fine.

Thanks

Giovanni
Hi Mike,
could it be possible to highlight or change color of the active Smart Button in order to understand with one is active at the moment and decide to use the next or the previous one for the next action?

Many thanks

Giovanni
I can write up an enhancement request for that, but I'm not sure exactly when it will fit into the schedule.

Mike
No problem Mike. That will be nice.
Thanks for all you hard work.

Giovanni