• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible bug in Smart Buttons editing
I'm a fairly new user of Mobile Sheets and I'm enjoying getting to grips with the features available. I am also experiencing a similar bug to the one reported here.

I have been setting up a page full of smart buttons to control some of the features of my Korg PA700 keyboard. I've got the Always show title bar setting turned on. When I move one of the buttons on my page, the title bar is replaced by the message Tap the location for the button Swipe to turn pages along with the CANCEL button.

When I tap the new location (or tap CANCEL), the title bar does not reappear when the Tap location message is removed. If I now move another button (I've got rather a lot of them! Angel), the Tap location message is not displayed again as you might expect. The title bar still does not reappear after the move operation is complete.

Tapping the centre zone of the document correctly displays and hides the overlay toolbar at the bottom of the screen, but the title bar remains hidden throughout. I have been reinstating the title bar by turning the Always display setting off and then on again, but after reading this thread, I too have found that opening and closing the Settings page is sufficient to reactivate the title bar.

With the Always display title bar setting turned off, the system performs correctly. The Tap location message is cleared when the move is complete. The title bar does not reappear (it's turned off), but when I tap the centre zone of the document, both the title bar at the top and the overlay toolbar at the bottom are displayed or hidden as expected.

I hope this is helpful.....

PS: When adding lots of buttons to a page, it is difficult to make the result appear neat and tidy. It would be useful to have an optional "snap to" grid so the buttons can be made to line up neatly..... It's also tricky to judge where to place a button when moving it, as all the other buttons disappear until the move is completed.

Thanks for your work producing an excellent program. Shy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possible bug in Smart Buttons editing - by romney_yw - 09-08-2018, 09:22 AM