• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have to sign in DropBox on every import
(10-08-2018, 12:44 AM)Zuberman Wrote: I've definitely never seen that before.  It's almost as if the oauth2 token that is supposed to be saved after authentication is not working (or is not being saved correctly). That token is what allows my app to reconnect to Dropbox without needing to provide username/password information.  Did you happen to change any of the settings under the developer options on those tablets?

Mike

I haven't changed any developer settings on any of my tablets.

It happens on any random tablet at any random time.  I "THINK" i've noticed it when my tablets switch networks but can't confirm nor can be sure that would even be an issue.

I have multiple networks in my house and often take them to work on them in the living room vs office (different Wifi networks).

I will admit that the Wifi on my tablets is nothing short of dismal. They constantly drop the wifi when connected to my home network while using the Companion App.

What I have to do is go into Google Play store and start to update ALL my apps ... it seems that once that happens, it will lock the Wifi into a connection somehow and then the tablet will stay connected to my Wifi and the companion app.
12 tablets (Insignia, ONN, Dragon Touch). Ranging from Android 5 to 9.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have to sign in DropBox on every import - by dallaskruse - 10-08-2018, 08:58 AM