• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Printing and song storage
(07-25-2018, 02:25 PM)Zuberman Wrote: TC,

To print, long press a song or setlist on the library screen, tap/click the three dots at the top right (the overflow menu) and tap/click "Print".  You can also export files by using Share->Export files if you want to transfer them to  your PC for printing, for example.

As far as the issues you are seeing with the collections, it sounds like filters are enabled. Tap the "X" at the far right side of the filters bar and see if that makes the songs appear in the collections like you would expect. Let me know if that isn't the issue.

Mike

Mike,

I loaded the MS Companion on my desktop and connected the laptop to my wifi so that two could communicate. What I found was that the song inventory contained duplicate songs some as many as 7 duplicates with the same titles. All I can figure is that when I went to load the songs, (batch imports) multiple copies were created and this confused the program. I went through and deleted the duplicates and all seems well at this point. I can view all collections and individual songs. I still need to do some clean up of placing songs in the correct collection, but for the most part life is very good.

TC

Messages In This Thread
Printing and song storage - by tomrrcruse - 07-25-2018, 12:44 PM
RE: Printing and song storage - by Zubersoft - 07-25-2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Printing and song storage - by tomrrcruse - 07-28-2018, 11:51 AM
RE: Printing and song storage - by Geoff Bacon - 07-28-2018, 06:00 PM