• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add video files
This brilliant app would even more usable with the possibility to add video files as well as sound files to the images!
I rather think there are more important changes that the author would want to make first Smile .

Just out of curiosity, why would you want to do this?
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
(09-04-2013, 09:04 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: I rather think there are more important changes that the author would want to make first Smile .

Not to pile on, but I have to say I agree with Graeme.
Smile 
(09-04-2013, 09:04 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: I rather think there are more important changes that the author would want to make first Smile .

As a musician, I have no need for video for set lists in gigs (just as I don't need the sound), but as a teacher the video is extremely useful for the students and and myself (playing technique - what to do with a lead sheet in non-classical music etc).

I also use MobileSheets for dance descriptions, there the sound is essential and video would be brilliant Smile

I'm not a programmer, but I imagined, since MobileSheets already accepts mp4-video (but only stores the sound), that it wouldn't be difficult to call an external video-player and eventually a small video-window (as it is possible with embedded video in Adobes pdf-viewer).
Yes - I understand the teaching aspect Smile ,
Graeme

1: Samsung 12.2" SM-P900: Android 5.0.2 
2: eSTAR GRAND HD Quad-Core 4G 10.2": Android 5.1 
3: Home-built BT pedal

Some of my music here
I can look into adding support for loading videos. It certainly is possible, and not too difficult to allow for rudimentary playback using Google's MediaController. I will look into adding this after v5.0.0 though, as there are too many things I'm trying to get released as soon as possible.

Mike
I vote for rendering annotations to pdf (sorry, could not resist).
Good afternoon,

I can see from reading through the forums that you are doing great work this product and are very responsive to people's posts.  I understand you are working hard to get version 5.0 out, but would just like to put in my vote for having video playback capability added at some point.  This app would be really useful for our dance group.  Each song that we do has the audio file component, the lyrics component, a music or beats component, and the choreography on video.  We're expected at various times to be able to sing it, dance it, or play it.  Having an app that accesses all of those files on the device helps to keep us from killing our data and/or batteries.  

Thanks for all you do.