• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going back to "non-Beta" - App not updating
When the beta was finalised I removed the beta version and re-downloaded from the normal app from the Microsoft App Store. Now MS Pro doesn't seem to be getting the latest updates from above 2.3.0.

Do I have to remove the beta certificate first or something????

Cheers
John in Sunny Carnarvon - Western Australia
Version 2.3.0 is the latest available for the Windows 10 version. I will be submitting v2.3.2 to match Android (hopefully) today, but then Microsoft will take 3 days to approve it (they are very slow).

Mike
Hi Mike,

Is Version 2.3.2 up with Microsoft yet?

I am still sitting on 2.3.0 on my Win10 Laptop.

Cheers
John
I just noticed I have same problem. On the W10 desktop I tested the beta MSP Isn't updated from MS Store and still shows 2.2.9. Do I have to un- and reinstall?
BRX - 2.3.0 is the latest at the moment, so if you can't update from the store, you can either wait for the next update to see if that one shows as new, or you'll have to uninstall/reinstall.

John - due to the slew of bug reports and requests on the forum, I delayed the update to incorporate what users reported and asked for. 

Mike
Thanks, I'll wait for the next update.
My Win10 laptop successfully updated to version 2.3.3 yesterday. I had previously uninstalled the Beta version, but I am not sure if that was a necessary step.....

Cheers
John
(08-18-2018, 09:31 AM)JBlyth Wrote: My Win10 laptop successfully updated to version 2.3.3 yesterday. I had previously uninstalled the Beta version, but I am not sure if that was a necessary step.....

Cheers
John

Same here. Uninstalling was necessary. I tried updating without without success.