• 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Sync to ownCloud / nextCloud / WebDAV folder
I'm very much looking forward for adding more cloud options (especially pCloud) since I really can't use cloud sync now due to the combined size of my library and the files. It's just to big for my dropbox/gdrive/icloud contingents.

But in this regard there is another question or feature request from me. Is it possible that you add a "selected sync", so that one can select just one song (or several ones) or a collection or an album only which is synced with another tablet (including annotations, changed files or whatever)?

I often only need to sync very few songs and/or changes. And because my second (backup) iPad only has very few GB space (it's a couple of years old) I don't have the complete library of my main iPad on the older one, only a couple of books and collection. And it would be awesome, if I could select and sync only the files and/or collections necessary with the cloud (also helps with the space limitations there).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sync to ownCloud / nextCloud / WebDAV folder - by BRX - 10-19-2023, 02:08 AM