• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Using the Virtual Keyboard with a Pedal Connected
(04-27-2015, 01:29 AM)jeffn1 Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 01:23 AM)namder Wrote:
(04-27-2015, 12:48 AM)jeffn1 Wrote: No, I don't think so.  It only seems to reset when I turn off the tablet.

Incidentally, I only have to change the setting when I have my usb pedal (Billpro) plugged in (which is pretty much all the time).  I just learned when it is not plugged in, it seems to default to the Android virtual keyboard (without even giving the option of using a hardware keyboard).

So, it seems detect if there is a hardware keyboard/usb pedal attached and behaves accordingly.

Thanks for that but do you have yours in use for hours.  Within a two and a half hour session, I will have to reset it at least once.

John

Yes, I have had it hooked up for even longer than that.  I don't seem to have that problem.  What type of pedal (or other hardware attachment) do you have.  I wonder if that is resetting and causing the tablet to reset?
I use the triple USB pedal from the Far East.  It appears to be pretty common amongst members of this forum.  There is no other hardware attached.

John
Hannspree 13.3"
Android 4.2.2

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using the Virtual Keyboard with a Pedal Connected - by namder - 04-27-2015, 01:41 AM