• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Error while syncing library
#1
Bug 
Hello forumers!

I stopped by to report a bug!  Tongue I tried to sync my smartphone's library with the one on my tablet. At 16% I got this error message and the process stalled. It didn't go any further.


Quote:09-08-2018 12:35:51 - java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'void com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.b.av.a(com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.b.av)' on a null object reference
    at com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.synclibrary.ba.a(LibraryMerger.java:1838)
    at com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.synclibrary.ba.a(LibraryMerger.java:635)
    at com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.synclibrary.ba.y(LibraryMerger.java:327)
    at com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.synclibrary.l.r(BaseTransport.java:697)
    at com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro.synclibrary.m.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:818)


If any more details are needed I'll gladly provide them!
Reply
#2
The line of code that the application crashed on is trying to copy the text file settings from the server's song to the client's song. The only reason for the crash would be if the client song didn't use a text/chord pro file, but the server song did use a chord/pro file. It could also occur if somehow multiple files were in use even though that shouldn't be allowed with text/chord pro files. Does that match what you are seeing when the crash occurs? Was the last song the be merged fundamentally different on each device (i.e. one was text/chord pro based and the other not)? Does the song have multiple files in it on either device?

Thanks,
Mike
Reply
#3
No, the files are the same. On both sides there's a ChordPro file and an audio file connected to the one song that, according to the output, is being compared just before the error appears. But pretty much all the files are the same now.
I have backupped the library on my smartphone and used that backup on the tablet, so the libraries have become the same at that point. After that I have made a few changes to the metadata and to one ChordPro file on my smartphone and that's it. Library sync hasn't started working then either. Here's an oddity that I noticed, and since library sync never worked correctly for me I don't even know if it's an oddity. On the client side, the last line of the text output is this one:

Quote:09:00:25 AM - 265216 bytes successfully sent for file: /data/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/databases/mobilesheets.db

On the server side, there was a lot more output after that:


Quote:07:59:19 AM - 277504 bytes successfully sent for file: /data/user/0/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/databases/mobilesheets.db
07:59:20 AM - File successfully received and written to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/cache/temp_mobilesheets.db
07:59:20 AM - Comparing song After Dark
07:59:20 AM - Comparing song Aint no sunshine
07:59:20 AM - Comparing song Alive
07:59:20 AM - Updating metadata for song Alive on Client
07:59:20 AM - Comparing song Alive Bass tab
07:59:20 AM - Updating metadata for song Alive Bass tab on Client
07:59:20 AM - Comparing song Alive Guitar Tab

And so on. I don't know if this is of relevance.
Reply


Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)


  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2020 MyBB Group.