• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I setup more than 6 pedals?
Hi, is it possible?
No, it is not currently possible to set up more than six pedals. I have considered adding support for any number of pedal mappings. How many do you require?

Mike
(09-16-2018, 01:35 AM)Zuberman Wrote: No, it is not currently possible to set up more than six pedals. I have considered adding support for any number of pedal mappings. How many do you require?

Mike

I currently need 8, but you can add more if it's not difficult. Another bad thing that I can't find any BT foot switch with more than 6 pedals.
That's why I only support six - there are no pedals out there that support more than six switches to my knowledge. If you find an eight switch pedal, let me know.

Mike
(09-16-2018, 02:36 AM)Zuberman Wrote: That's why I only support six - there are no pedals out there that support more than six switches to my knowledge. If you find an eight switch pedal, let me know.

Mike

USB pedals are still possible. But thanks for information, I won't waste my time on looking for more than 6 switches bluetooth pedals.
(09-16-2018, 02:41 AM)prako2 Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 02:36 AM)Zuberman Wrote: That's why I only support six - there are no pedals out there that support more than six switches to my knowledge. If you find an eight switch pedal, let me know.

Mike

USB pedals are still possible. But thanks for information, I won't waste my time on looking for more than 6 switches bluetooth pedals.

I think you should add combined pedal pressing. For example: if press 1 and 6 in less than second do action. It would be EXTREMELY useful
Hi I'd just like to add that I'd love to see more (limitless) bt pedal slots. I can always find more uses for them! I tend to avoid the expensive regular pedals you can buy and instead remove all but a few keys on one or more $10 bluetooth keyboards. In my more refined versions, I canabalize the keyboards, or game joypads for their bt module and wire them up to a number of stomp buttons on a foot board. Much cheaper than the consumer versions, and quite fun to build too. Sadly I'm forced to choose between which functions I want them to do.  Sad