• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song and Setlist Notes - Feedback wanted
A user has requested that I change the song notes dialog so that it always defaults to whatever notes are currently present. So if you've enter song notes for a song, but you load the song as part of a setlist, instead of showing the blank setlist notes first like it currently does, it would show the song notes instead.  If you wanted to enter setlist specific notes, you'd then have to change the dropdown to setlist notes. Before making any changes to this behavior I wanted to get feedback from any users using the notes feature.  Is it fine the way it is now or would it be better to default to showing existing song notes first if they are found?

A different possible approach to solving this problem is to change the notes icon to pop up a dropdown menu if the song is loaded as part of a setlist. That dropdown would have "Song Notes" and "Setlist Notes" as options. So it would only require an extra tap instead of having to change the dropdown on the dialog. I'm not sure this is better though as it would make it more tedious to switch between viewing the song and setlist notes.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
Song and Setlist Notes - Feedback wanted - by Zubersoft - 10-02-2018, 01:35 AM