• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Song and Setlist Notes - Feedback wanted
Skip,

I'm not sure what you mean when you say "both". A song can have both song and setlist notes. The song notes are shown when the song is loaded by itself. The setlist notes are shown when that song is loaded in the particular setlist you currently have loaded when you edit the notes for the song. The setlist notes provide a mechanism to have different notes for the song in each setlist it is included in. The song notes are shown if no setlist notes are present when the song is loaded though.

If you are suggesting I provide a mechanism to edit both song and setlist notes at the same time, most tablet screens are definitely not large enough for that, and some users paste a large amount of content into the notes. If you are just suggesting a different kind of toggle for song/setlist notes (such as radio buttons or a toggle button) to prevent multiple clicks from being used, I can certainly look into that. The only consideration with that is the available horizontal space, as in some languages like German, the labels are quite long for most things. 

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Song and Setlist Notes - Feedback wanted - by Zubersoft - 10-02-2018, 09:55 AM